Monday, January 10, 2011

N.E.R.D. - Spaz

GHGHGH I hate youtube commercials!
Anyway I had THE biggest crush on Pharrell for like 5 minutes... maybe 10. But for all his genius he never really has anything to talk about unless he's caught off guard. that's kind of annoying. I like opinionated informed people. I think I'm just frustrated by that because that has nothing to do with the fact that he makes amazing music and puts on a DOPE show. It's like how does one happen without the other? Whatever, if you get a chance see him live do it. It DEF lives up to the hype. I also have a crush on his guitarist Ray Ray. He knows who he is. I poked him after a show and made an inappropriate comment. Pretty sure he thinks I'm a crazy person.
So I feel like this song was made for the Bay because it was made when everyone was going 18 dummy. I also love the direction of this video. Very simple very skater very dope.

No comments:

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com