Sunday, March 15, 2009

keeping it Bay

on the menu tonight:
a hyphy mix

so i got slightly ridiculed for rockin my Raider jacket the other day, effin LA people, so in response, I'm reppin the Bay on my Jam session. Enjoy. An hour of the Bay's Finest.
Stay Purple ;)



powered by ODEO

short rant:

1. "My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live." fuck you Kanye. I see why Pharrell secretly laughs AT you. Not WITH you.

2. My sister and I had some weird revelation, separately (which makes it weirder) that Lil Wayne will be this generations Kurt Corbain. Watching him perform drunk on the BET Awards (yes I watch that crap) was amusing till I envisioned him choking on his own vomit in a hotel room somewhere. Anyway a rock album? Really? Wait, I might actually listen to it. I think it has WAY better potential than his rap career.

3. Rihanna, from one woman to another, leave. I read the affidavit, he's fucking crazy. Not like omg girl he didn't mean it, he was drunk, you can get past it kind of crazy. I mean like he bit you while he was choking you AND driving kind of crazy. WTF? Tell him he's invited to this super exclusive party at this warehouse in Deep East Oakland. Tell me a date and I'll handle it from there. Seriously. It's about the principle.

4. Totally nerdy moment: Rock Band: Beatles Edition YEAAAAHHHHHH

5. Not music related, but I REALLY need to meet Darren McFadden.

No comments:

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com