Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jay-Z Does Collabo WIth Jack White

According to multiple reports, Jay-Z has teamed up with Jack White (of the White Stripes) for a new collaboration. "I just did a record with Jay-Z," said White in an interview. "We did a song together a few weeks ago. It was incredible. I played him something that I've been kicking around for a while and he immediately came out with words for it. It's unbelievable-sounding." Although this didn't come to fruition, White and Jay-Z have admired each others work for some time - Jay-Z described White as a "renaissance man" in the autumn and White, returning the compliment, declaring the rapper as "just incredible" in January.

In related news, Jay-Z recently talked about wanting to experiment with his next album. "I've always said I believe in good music and bad music. ... I like music. The second Blueprint, the reason it was all over the place is because I like music so much. You have tracks with Lenny Kravitz then Sean Paul. Dr. Dre. It's all over the place because of my taste in music. I like music. My next album, which I'm working on now -- that's exclusive, no one knows that -- is gonna be the album that really -- it's not gonna be a number one album. That's where I'm at right now. I wanna make the most experimental album I ever made. But let's not deal with that now; I want to deal with The Blueprint 3."
Jay-Z - Interview (Collabs With Jack White Of White Stripes)


http://www.rapbasement.com/jay-z/031710-jay-z-does-a-new-collaboration-with-jack-white-of-the-white-stripes-watch-here.html

No comments:

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com