Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sea of Cowards

Is definitely worth the hype. The first song has Jack White quoted: The White girls trip when I sing at Sunday choir.
No really how awesome is that? There is clearly not enough of him on the album (which gives me more hope to the rumor about the White Stripes reunion) but it stands tall on it's own. Its moody in a different way than the last album, not as bluesy, but You can tell that's more of Mossharts influence. Die By The Drop/Gasoline/I Can't Hear You/No Horse are all pretty dope. Jack Lawrence is AMAZING on this one though. He really is the best bassist in the world. Ask your mother.


Just go buy it.
Yes I said BUY it. I was in line yesterday at the store to actually pay for music. That's how awesome this is.

1 comment:

jonnynoflow said...

Ha! Agreed. I bet he actually does go to some random church and sing the hymns :) Can't wait to see these guys live. What a great collaboration.

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com