Monday, January 03, 2011

Luniz - 5 On It

Yeah so aside from this song being a CLASSIC I have two awesome out of town moments with it. One was in Oahu with my sister and it came on in a club, we were SO loud singing the chorus that we found two other girls from Vallejo on the side of the club. We had a Bay Area stand up moment.

Another amazing moment was when we were at a club in the Bronx, my play brother was getting married and we told the DJ we needed Bay music. This was a once in a lifetime moment in our lives, he twisted up his face like he was gonna say something and was like, "I got something for you..."

This was also played the next day at his wedding. He, my sister and I all agreed, this has to be played at our weddings because it's SO inappropriate.
One down two to go.

No comments:

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com