Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi - Rome

This album is GREAT! I love the pseudo western sound it has going, and very lo fi. I can forsee this playing in the upcoming Tarantino western that was just put into production. SWEET!
I was so excited for this album and it delivered. I've been waiting around for an album to knock my socks off like usual in April (The Kills was good but not quite what I was looking for, and Arctic Monkeys I feel like might not deliver). Anyway pick this up, I was greeted at home with it. And I KNOW you're going to say something like "Well V you think everything Jack White does it great" not true that Alicia Keys combo was wack as shit. But everything else yes, and Danger Mouse was a perfect match producer. Oh and Norah Jones was good too.
I'll do a better review later. For now just go listen to it.

No comments:

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com